Please join us for our next Live Webinar!
Thursday, Sept 27, 2018 5 pm EST
Current State of the Airline Industry and How it Affects You
With special guest speaker, Damian Jennette, from the Southwest Airlines Pilot Association (SWAPA) Negotiating and Economic, Financial Analysis & Industry Research Committees
- What do the next 10 years in the industry look like?
- What changes are coming to the industry (single pilot testing, foreign-based carriers in the US, changes in retirement age)? What events could positively or negatively affect you?
- What are some methods of financial preservation in the event of a furlough, reduced hours, airline bankruptcy, as well as suffering from health event or disability?
Damian will also share his insight on issues specific to Southwest Airlines.
- Anticipated changes to SWA benefits.
- Status of Retirement Health Care plan SWAPA proposed in the last contract.
- Thoughts on future pilot contracts in general.
Please register below or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org