The Next U.S. Recession

The Next U.S. Recession

  Bloomberg recently published its recession probability model. The model states that as of November 2019, the chance of a recession in the next 12 months is 26%. That sounds okay but what about this? The chances of NOT having a recession are 74%. Now that’s a...